Got a new Samsung Galaxy Note? Do you use the S Pen? To be honest, after the honeymoon phase of a new device like the Note wears off, most tend to forget about the included stylus. That’s when we decided to make to S Pen a little more compelling and change the sound.
At a glance, the Galaxy Note S Pen does closely resemble a lightsaber. That’s right Star Wars fans, this is one is for you. We put together a video tutorial to change the default sound effect of your S Pen to that of a lightsaber. Follow these simple instructions and may the Force be with you.
- Go into Settings > Advanced Features > Turn off the S Pen sound
- Install Note Buddy App
- Download Attach and Detach audio files
- Open My Files > Move both audio files to sd card or media file
- Open Note Buddy App > Enable > Sound > Toggle on Detach/Insert Sound
- Apply Detachment and Insertion Sound