The Emporio Armani Connected smartwatch features the brand’s most coveted designs with the added benefits of today’s wearable technology. Powered by Google’s Android Wear 2.0 platform, this smartwatch is can track fitness activity, access your music library and deliver notifications directly to your wrist. The Emporio Armani Connected smartwatch is user-friendly with compatibility for both Android and iOS.
- 46mm diameter; 13mm thickness; 22mm bracelet width
- Powered by Android Wear 2.0
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon Wear 2100
- Compatibility: Android OS 4.4+; iPhone 5/iOS 8.2+
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1 Low Energy
- Display: Round AMOLED touchscreen
- Battery size unavailable – Battery life: 24-48 hours (based on usage)
- IP67 dust and water resistance (3.3′ maximum water resistance depth)
- Stainless steel round case
- Brushed and polished combination stainless steel bracelet (Interchangeable)
- Wireless charger included
- Price: $395.00
Above is a video of an unboxing and first look at Armani’s new Android Wear smartwatch with a small comparison to the popular Moto 360.